Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get your websites and links Google indexed FAST!

If you guys haven't been by Garry Conn's Forum yet, I urge you to check it out. I have learned more in 2 weeks from being a member of this forum than I did in 8 years of doing it on my own. Well, let me rephrase that a bit. I learned a lot on my own in 8 years but being a part of Garry's forum for 2 weeks has glued ALL the pieces together!

One of the little tidbits that I got by being a part of this forum is a way to get new websites and links indexed by Google; maybe a little faster than normal. I've experienced a new URL indexed in under three hours simply by posting a short blog. There are two Wordpress blogs that have been created just for this reason. Visit each blog, sign up, and create a quick post. That's it! No funny business, or they'll delete your post, but you are welcome to advertise your new website and Google should come by and pick it up asap. Here are the links:

http://www.writers-block-unblocked.com/
http://www.unique-article-database.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment