Thursday, April 16, 2009

Earn Extra Income with GPT Sites

Most of you probably know by now that I've made it my business to find all the great gpt sites and share what I learn. I like to avoid the scams altogether and earn extra income by participating in get paid to take surveys sites, get paid to write sites, and get paid to (gpt) do all kinds of other things sites. If my inbox gets filled with spam from a gpt site, I don't give out the link. I've researched all the sites that I share with you and I am able to earn extra income from each of them.

Over the past couple of months I've really been focusing on getting the word out on which gpt sites are the best to use to earn extra income. My very first endeavor was surveymoneymakers.com. This is a directly filled with info on legitimate surveys. I realized a while back that the information contained in this site is overwhelming. It's all great information about earning extra income by taking online surveys, but there's too much clicking.

So I've created some quick lists of all the good gpt sites that I know of so far, beginning with surveys by country, including those that welcome teens, and other gpt sites to earn extra income. Check out the following links:

Earn money taking online surveys-

US Surveys
Canada Surveys
UK Surveys
Australia Surveys
Teen Surveys
Other GPT Sites

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment