Monday, August 31, 2009

Conditioning Your Mind For Success

I've read alot of material, and watched alot of videos, and actually done quite a bit of my own personal visualization in an attempt to condition my mind for success. Today, this video I'm about to share, really pulled alot of strings for me, and cemented some of my beliefs and commitments..

If you've ever wondered why you aren't successful, or why other people have something you don't have, or why you fail at the things you do, you MUST watch this video. This video pertains to making money online, as well as anything you want to do differently in your life. Basic concepts that elude most of us most of the time. Tony Robbins is interviewed by John Reese and Frank Kern.

It is in my opinion, that if you take the time to watch this interview, all the way to the end, and you listen carefully to the message, you're already over the biggest hurdle. Are you hungry? This is powerful, powerful stuff. Enjoy.

http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/320/interview-with-frank-kern-and-john-reese/

No comments:

Post a Comment