Saturday, December 6, 2008

MySurvey - My Favorite Paid Online Survey Company

Banner Ad

So far, of all the paid online surveys I've tried, MySurvey is my favorite. Why? Well, if you're familiar with taking online surveys, you know that sometimes you get tons of invitations, but only a few that you actually qualify for. This is generally the case with any paid online survey company that works with OTX. I've heard from lots of others, and have found myself, that it is almost impossible to qualify for an OTX survey. You may also know from taking surveys online that you may or may not receive cash. Sometimes survey panels pay in points which you can exchange for prizes. Neither is the case with MySurvey.

MySurvey sends frequent surveys, of which most are pretty easy to qualify for. They pay in points, but the points are redeemable for cash. No long-winded surveys that take a hour for 50 cents. There are two points about MySurvey that really make it my favorite paid online survey panel.

#1. MySurvey loves to send trial products!! I love to get free products in the mail. Sometimes, in addition to getting free trial products like diapers, soap, food, handi-wipes, and other great items, you even get paid additional money once the survey is complete! I've gotten many products from MySurvey over the past few weeks. Getting free stuff in the mail makes it even more exciting to participate in the associated online survey for my opinions.

#2. MySurvey has a great referral program. They pay $1.50 for every person that you invite to sign up to take paid online surveys. That's a pretty good deal. I don't care who you are!

So, check it out. I've cashed in already once, and working on building up a little more for my second check. Unfortunately they don't pay via Paypal...you have to wait for a check in the mail. But that's ok. The rest of MySurvey's qualities make me a very satisfied survey taker!

Banner Ad

**MySurvey is open to US Residents only, but if you check the FAQs, they do have sister panels available for Canadian and European residents

No comments:

Post a Comment