Sunday, April 5, 2009

Make At Home Money Fast, Amazing 10 Dollar Opportunity

What a great idea! And what a fun and EASY way to make money fast. Here's a cheap MLM that works through viral marketing to make you over $30,000 a month with only a 10 dollar investment.

I've written articles, had discussions and created campaigns to understand why people don't get into the MLM business. It's a highly successful and lucrative way to make money from home, doing something fun and easy. And KISS makes it inexpensive to boot!

No one doesn't have 10 dollars. Countless people per day spend $49.95 for a phantom list of data entry companies to work from home, and countless people per day spend $39.95 for a phantom list of survey companies to make money from home. $10 is a fraction of this cost, and you actually GET SOMETHING in return!!!

CHECK OUT KISS

KISS is more like an affiliate program, but works like an MLM through viral marketing.

KISS will pay you $1 for everyone you personally signup who purchases KISS products. You also get 50c every time they buy a KISS and every time their friends buy a KISS, down 9 levels.

Some quick math on that:
You signup 3 people who purchase product (10 bucks) and they each signup three people who purchase product, going down 9 levels, you make $14,392.46 EVERY MONTH!!

You signup 5 people who purchase product and they each signup three people who purchase product, going down 9 levels, you make $23,987.44 EVERY MONTH!!

You signup 7 people who purchase product and they each signup three people who purchase product, going down 9 levels, you make $33,582.41 EVERY MONTH!!

CHECK OUT KISS

Here's the thing. I'm always careful about what I get myself into online. But, when it comes to my money, I'm super careful. As you'll see if you check out my blog below, I only offer legitimate opportunities. I know all about the survey scams, the data entry work from home scams, and even some of the MLMs that can be considered scams. I do my research before I get involved in things.

This make money fast opportunity is 10 bucks!

You've got 10 bucks. And you've got friends. And you like mints.

Get involved. How much fun could this be for all of us who have been manifesting abundance!?!?!?!?!?!?!

$14k to $30k a month, plus other bonuses!!

CHECK OUT KISS

No comments:

Post a Comment