Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Social Networking Etc Site to Make Money Online

I've made a fun discovery this evening. It's a new site, in pre-launch, that plans to offer social networking, a place to sell your goods, advertise, create business ideas, and have fun, all while earning shares with the company. You get 100 shares for signing up and additional shares when you invite your friends. These shares aren't worth anything yet, but the company plans to advertise, market and bring in revenue so that in a couple years the shares may be worth 50c each or more! It's free so what a great new way to potentially make at home money while having fun!

Here's a little blurb about me2everyone.com

Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 1000 shares in the venture I'm going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please don't miss it.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website.

Please click visit www.me2everyone.com/377908 for the details

PS: More than 350 people signed up every hour during the first 2 days and the owners expect 100m+ over the next 3 years!! Be in now and get ready to share the wealth! :)


Joining me2everyone.com is totally free and they intend to keep it that way. They claim to have some big plans and expect to make enough money to share the wealth. I wasted no time signing up, considering it's free. I invite you to do the same. You never know...we could have stumbled onto something really, really exciting!

Join me at me2everyone.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment